Book Recommendation: Emotionally Intelligent Design

Anyone else picking up the Humble Bundle this week? It’s all product design.

I’m really enjoying the Emotionally Intelligent Design book, as it seems to really think through the implications that most people skim over in the interest of sounding bright.

Stupid question… what is the Humbl Bundle?

jacquidow Don’t see why it is stupid. treyroady has discovered a good deal on a bundle of product design e-books and decided to share with the community.

In fact, the deal is a real treasure.

Sorry, I think you may have misunderstood. It was my question that was stupid, as I did not know what the humble bundle was! @treyroady has definitely found a very good deal

@jacquidow
Ah, then I am very sorry, I did understand wrong!

You know, I come from a society where online politeness is not in favor. I try hard not to expect worse from others, but sometimes I fail :roll_eyes: I feel very sorry about suspecting you were rude!

You know, I come from a society where online politeness is not in favor. I try hard not to expect worse from others, but sometimes I fail :roll_eyes: I feel very sorry about suspecting you were rude!

At least here you’re in a lovely professional community. I think the most unpleasantness I’ve seen on here is moderate snark or stubborn adherence to a pet issue (mostly by me :wink: )

This is what I love about you though An. You occasionally misinterpret what people say but you always own it and apologise. (And I’ll apologise in advance, before saying that it does occasionally give me a giggle.)

I’m glad we have you.

I am glad I’m here! The community is a calm bay for me. :sunflower:

I suspect I have British genetics :grin:

so-relieving-11

Thank you, HAWK, I appreciate that!

@treyroady I had bought the $1 bundle, but at the prospect of a discussion, I’m buying all the way. :slight_smile: I’m sold on
the Emotionally-intelligent design text… I’ll comment more when I’ve tucked into it a bit.