Hi all, I’d like to ask the industry veterans out there which agencies in Sydney you consider to be the best in terms of quality of work they do, reputation for having rigorous processes and having a positive culture. Put it this way… if a UX newbie was looking for excellent agencies to start their career in, what names would come to mind?
It’s been six years since I worked in Sydney. Most of these places I’m recommending because of the people I know who work there (the quality of their work, their rigour and because they’re good people). This is neither exhaustive nor objective—just my opinion of some decent UX agencies with a presence in Sydney:
- Symplicit - http://www.symplicit.com.au
- Meld Studios - http://www.meldstudios.com.au
- Tobias & Tobias - http://www.tobiasandtobias.com.au/
- Fjord (Accenture) - https://www.fjordnet.com/
- DT - http://dt.com.au
- Digital Transformation Office - https://www.dto.gov.au
- U1 Group - http://www.u1group.com
- The Friendly Agency - http://thefriendlyagency.com
- ThoughtWorks - http://www.thoughtworks.com.au
Lukcha’s list is pretty good, really a big fan of ThoughtWorks.