Balsamiq Mockups

Has anyone using or has experience using Balsamiq Mockups ? I am nearing the end of my free trial and would be interested in feedback on this or other wireframe builder apps. I have found Balsamiq easy to use however for my start-up needs.

2 Likes

Balsamiq is great for quick-iteration, lo-fi mockups. For me it’s a go-to tool.

1 Like

Thanks Doug for your feedback.
Appreciated.

Agreed! Love Balsamiq.

2 Likes

hi @davajoseph67
Balsamiq is part of our design toolkit, we are a team of 12 designers spread around 3 offices in different locations.
As @dougcollins mentioned is a great tool (IMO is the best) to deliver lo-fi wireframes with basic interactions.

On top of that, based on my experience, I will add some others KPIs:

• learning curve, is very low and every member of the team can easily be plugged in the workflow and start to contributing
  • flexibility, is a great tool for allowing no-designer folks to visualise and to share ideas and concepts
  • scalability, is easy to develop an to maintain your own widget library in order to speed-up the whole design process
  • pricing model, compared to other tools is extremely affordable it does not matter the size of the design team/company

I hope it helps

3 Likes

Very interesting and thankyou. I like the KPIs as a way to measure.
Cheers and will keep you in mind for my org’s UX needs, which they certainly have.

2 Likes