Ask the UXperts: How to Get Your Website Navigation Right (with Andrew Mayfield)

[B]How to Get Your Website Navigation Right[/B] with Andrew Mayfield

I’m especially interested in this session for a couple of reasons. Firstly, because it is such a practical subject. Navigation is so often overlooked, yet it is such a crucial thing to get right. The second reason that I’m really looking forward to this chat is because Andrew Mayfield is a great friend of ours at UXMastery, and my fellow countryman (albeit he lives at the other end of the island).

You’ve likely already heard of Andrew. He is CEO at Optimal Workshop who are the guys responsible for bringing us Treejack and OptimalSort (among others). You don’t get much better than that!

[B]When:[/B] 3pm Wednesday 18 March PDT or 9am Thursday 19 March AEST (or find out what time it will be at your place).
[B]Where: [/B]Our Campfire chatroom
[B]What:[/B] Ask the UXperts sessions run for approximately an hour and best of all, they don’t cost a cent. They are text based so there is no audio or video, but a full transcript is posted up on uxmastery.com in the days following the session.

See you there!

Yay!! Andrew is the best! :slight_smile:

I agree. Looking forward to this one …

I’ve been using the fantastic Optimal products for a long time and this will be a great chance to hear advice direct from the source. =)