Address forms

Hi guys,

I’m new to the forum so apologies if this isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I’ve been working on some UX research I thought might be of interest to the group. The research looks into the best way to tackling address validation in online forms. Would be interested in your thoughts and experience on this: https://www.addressy.com/2017/05/25/new-research-shows-how-to-improve-speed-accuracy-and-overall-customer-experience-in-your-checkout-using-address-verification/

Hey Natalie,
All good – we’re always interested in hearing new ideas. And welcome. :slight_smile:

What is it that you need from us? Feedback on the article (although maybe not as I don’t think you wrote it)?
Thoughts about address validation?

1 Like

All of the above really! The research (sorry it is gated so you’ll need to enter details to see the full report) suggests that people prefer type-ahead verification rather than having to type out their full address. The respondents said this method was easier and delivered a better user experience, and yet in the US this type of validation is rarely used. Would be interested in hearing everyone’s thoughts on this.