A little help for this beginner with a Survey

Hello all!
I finally joined a UX Design program at York University in Toronto, and I am doing my first assignment which is a survey. I would greatly appreciate if you could take 1 minute of your time to fill this quick survey out. It’s about the public perception and use of social media tools such Facebook, Instagram, etc,. It has 10 questions, with multiple choices the most.

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZjlyPX7eddgBtWkGTb7gp3A7gTwWkLKGhEhRjFt98BQdt0w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Appreciate any and all responses! And thank you in advance for your help! It means the world to me.

Done!

1 Like

Done.

I wonder about two things:

• I think multiple choice in “Please state how useful social media tools are for the following:” question will overlap answers is this what you are looking for?

• Is it appropriate to ask about two informations in one question: “What is your age / gender?” . I think this will be a difficult when you move to analysing stage to make user story from filtering answers for example.

1 Like

Thanks so much Lukcha!!!

Thanks so much Ahmed for your feedbacks!

And you are totally right.This is my first time ever doing a survey and even using the app to do it, so I was trying to figure out the best approach of the questions and how to build them at the same time!

On top of that I got caught in the constrictions of time and amount of question I could do (it was just 10). I am going to see if I can edit it so I can get a better result!

Hii there i’m working for a ui ux design company. For me social media is very useful to reach out new peoples. Some times we get inquiries from social medias. I think social media is great for business.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the info!