I’m Roland, currently I’m in the final year of High School. I have to make a research project about the profession I want to do later. Therefore, I have a few questions about UX design.
- Why and how did you become a UX designer?
- What do you like the most about your job?
- What is (in your opinion) the biggest mistake you can make in UX design?
- To what extent do you let a client co-determine the direction of the UX design?
- How do you process the information you’ve gained during the user research?
- Where does your inspiration come from?
Thanks in advance!
Roland van Rut