100+ Awesome Tools for UX Designers

Matt and Luke have put together a comprehensive list of useful tools over at UXmastery. You can find that list here.

8 Likes

This is a awesome resource that I have shared with my colleagues :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats a great list. Thanks @HAWK !

1 Like

Hey @HAWK, will you checkout and add “CanvasFlip” to your collection. It records videos of how users are using my prototypes and shows heatmap/conversion funnel analysis on the usage.

Here’s the link: http://canvasflip.com

It’s a tool I found on Product Hunt and still using. Hope you’ll also find it interesting.

2 Likes

Brillian list!

1 Like

Hello @HAWK, will you look at and add UXtweak to your list if you like it? I use it for user testing because it offers all the research tools I need in 1 (session recordings, tree testing, card sorting and activity tracking)

It’s a tool I found on Capterra and ended up using instead of HotJar. Here is a link in case you are interested: https://www.uxtweak.com/

I’m afraid I no longer work at UX Mastery so you’ll need to get in touch with @Lukcha to discuss this.

Hi everyone. diveinto.global company is offering 300 minutes free of their design courses. You need to pay for the whole course but you get quite a lot for free.!

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding tools for entry level designers? I’m new to the UX community, and I’m amazed and overwhelmed by the amount of tools that are out there today. I’m currently using Figma for prototyping, but I’ve been reading that it might not be the best option. Is there a design tool or tools that most companies/industries prefer? Or, are there 2-3 that should be learned and that will help get you started on the right track?

Hello! As an awesome tool for UX Designers, I can recommend TMetric. It allows to create an easy-to-follow schedule, group tasks, estimate project budgets and block distractions. Besides, it will save designer teams from missing, conflicting or confusing information on time metrics as its functionality includes options of creating invoices, planning time off, and integration with Figma.

Great collection.

I was wondering if anyone has tips on AI tools for UX design :smiley:

Most of the people in the in industry is on Figma now :confused:

Thank you, this list is very useful!