Where in the world are you?

Thanks for the welcome! I found out about UX a couple years ago but just recently have been diving into it. Well, diving into learning more! I currently take courses through Interaction Design Foundation and will be taking a workshop at BrainStation on Saturday, and probably will look into their part-time program as well. I think joining this community would be great way for me to learn the steps people have taken to get to where they are now, and help me get a more clear vision of how to pave my path. Super excited to be here! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @dougcollins
I recommend the Amalfi coast, especially the summer, even Naples is beautiful, full of history and tradition, and for the kitchen, which is among the best in the world for me.

2 Likes

Hello Folks, I am based out of Hyderabad, India

2 Likes

I am from Nagpur, India

3 Likes

Anyone else from Kraków or Wrocław in Poland?

2 Likes

I’m in South Carolina, USA

3 Likes

Hi all,
I’m in Chernivtsi, Ukraine

2 Likes

Amsterdam, the Netherlands

3 Likes

Athens, Greece

3 Likes

Thats quite a commute!

Hi everyone, I am seriously new here!
I am originally from the UK but I am living in a place called Port Fairy in Australia…the nearest city is Melbourne and thats a 3.5 hour drive :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve never heard of Port Fairy! Cute name.
And welcome. Glad you found us.

1 Like

I am in San Francisco bay area!

2 Likes

I love that part of the world although I found the homelessness confronting. Did you grow up there?

Yeah, San Francisco has a lot of homeless, not a safe place tho. I am living at the peninsula area, relatively safer. :slight_smile:

I grew up in China, went to graduate school in central Massachusetts, and just moved to CA several months ago.

1 Like

I’m David. London GB

2 Likes

Hi all, I am from Chennai, India. I am new here and this is my very first community!

1 Like

Yay! Glad you chose us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in San Jose, CA. I’m curious about UX communities in different areas of the US especially Denver, Austin, Seattle and Portland.

1 Like

Hello I’m located in Liverpool, UK.

1 Like