Where in the world are you?

Yay! Welcome Iacob, glad you’re here. Romania looks beautiful, I hope to visit one day.

Are you currently working in UX or planning a career?

Thank you Hawk for the warm welcome. Romania is great, I hope you find time and visit because it’s worth every penny. I’m currently working as a UX/UI designer for one of the most important EU banks.

1 Like

Hi Everyone. I’m currently in the Hudson Valley area of New York, specifically a little town across the river from Poughkeepsie called New Paltz.

1 Like

Welcome Crystal. :slight_smile:
The name Poughkeepsie always makes me smile for some reason.

1 Like

Hey there. :slight_smile: I’m currently based in Cebu, Philippines.

1 Like

Welcome @Kai - where are you from originally?

Still from here, Hawk! As always, thanks for making everyone feel welcomed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Rocky Mountain Region feels underrepresented here. I’m proudly from Denver, Colorado, though I’m glad to see @raquel_burroughs has my second hometown of Austin well-represented.

2 Likes

From Brazil, but living in Waterford, Ireland =)

That’s quite a change! What made you choose Ireland?

Edinburgh, Scotland and Gdynia, Poland

2 Likes

Wasn’t really a “choice”, a got full scholarship to do a masters here and then didn’t think twice =)

2 Likes

Hi Everyone. I’m from Dhaka, Bangladesh.

2 Likes

Waterford is a beautiful place! :grin:

1 Like

It is really nice! have you been here?

Yes, we have family in Ireland so have travelled around there quite a lot. I fell in love with Waterford Crystal when we visited the factory there :slight_smile:

Most of our time has been spent in Cavan and Westport though

Me too!

1 Like

Hi, I’m new (just joined today). I am based in London, UK and just finished the 10 week UXDI course with General Assembly.

1 Like

Welcome!
How did you find the course? What were your best and worst bits?

Paris, France.

1 Like