Where in the world are you?

Hey guys! I just joined up to I’m a UX Designer out of Los Angeles (specifically Long Beach, CA)

Hi all, I’m from London, though I’ve been working in design a while I’m quite new to UX. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’m from leafy London, United Kingdom, but born in Wales. Looking forward to meeting everyone here.

Denmark, born in Romania.

1 Like

Austin, TX; USA :ox:

I was in Austin, TX a few weeks ago (for the first time). I loved it! Rainey St is especially gorgeous.

1 Like

Awesome!
I live 10 minutes from there. :blush:

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I’m Jaison Designer from India. Nice to meet you all.

1 Like

Hi! I’m from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love Rio. I was spoiled enough to stay at the Copacabana Palace a few years ago and hangliding off Ipanema Beach will go down as one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

1 Like

Montréal, Québec, Canada

1 Like

Bristol, UK. The second biggest UX city in the UK

2 Likes

Hi Everyone. I’m from Philippines. :slight_smile: I’m happy to join the UXMastery community. I’m new in UX design. Nice to meet you all.

3 Likes

@julie_francis Cool, I’m in Salinas, California now so I’m also in the greater Monterey Bay area

1 Like

Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA!

1 Like

Hello everybody,
basically I’m working in San Francisco but I was born in Italy.
I love traveling and I lived and worked in 5 different Countries until now.

1 Like

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

1 Like

I’m originally from the UK, presently living in Yorktown, VA, working in Washington, DC, and looking to move to Switzerland.

1 Like

Hi @AnjaM @displacednaija

Where abouts in the UK are you from? I’m currently working in Coventry and looking for UX meetups in the midlands if anyone knows of any?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Bucharest Romania. I’ve just joined this community and it’s great!

1 Like