Where do you do your UXMastery Community catch up?

I usually check out the community on my lunch break, coffee, sandwich, ipad, wifi. Today its a quiet spot and good wifi, food ok, i’ll give it a 7/10.
Paddy

Ha! Awesome topic Paddy. Love it.

I guess my situation is a bit different from the rest of you in that this is my job (well, one of them). Currently it’s 7am and I’m on the couch with a cat (Furry) on my lap, getting in some work before my kids wake up.

Nice!
I’m usually at my desk at work in the morning before anyone turns up, munching on my bowl of cereal and catching up on what has happened. Either that or during morning tea or lunch :).

I’m at work right now eating my lunch as I type this- honey chicken with rice :slight_smile:

I also check it; when I first get in (just like Natalie), when I get home, then again later in the evening. I also like to check it on my phone first thing in the morning when I’m half asleep and I’m waiting out the snooze alarm. Sometimes I fall asleep again but dropping the phone on my face usually wakes me up!!! :slight_smile:

For me it’s usually at home, in the evening after dinner and the kids are in bed. And occasionally in the wee hours of the morning if I’m having trouble sleeping. :slight_smile: