Welcome to Book Club! Say hi

Hi everybody,
What a great idea :slight_smile: Iā€™m a UX designer and would like to discuss different topics around user experience. This a great opportunity to do just that. Thanks, now I just need to find the book :smile:

2 Likes

@jodah_jensen - Welcome to the crew! Thereā€™s more information about the book in Hawkā€™s ā€œInauguralā€ thread.

Weā€™ve posted for the first and second chapter so far and weā€™re taking a week break so everyone can be caught up before we start on week 3.

You can find all the book club threads here.

Does that help?

1 Like

@marcelo - Welcome!! I posted a thread with information about the book just above this post that can help you track down the book if you need it.

Itā€™s good to have you here.

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys, I am in too. I love this initiative. Great idea

1 Like

Hi there! Iā€™m interested in joining too. Am I too late? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, not at all! Welcome.

Weā€™ve started with our thoughts on Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 and weā€™ll launch into Chapter 3 this week.
If you have enough time to catch up, perfect (and itā€™ll be easier to manage the reading schedule)! If not, weā€™ll be leaving these discussions open indefinitely so you can always jump in at your own pace.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! A bit late to the party, but just read that this existed today. Havenā€™t read the book in a while, but when I did it had a massive influence on me and the way I approach design, so Iā€™m very excited about discussing this with others :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello to everyone!

Also joining the club a bit late but really looking forward to reading the book and the discussions. Iā€™m relatively new to UX but keen to learn as much as possible!

Laura (in London)

2 Likes

Awesome! Welcome on board.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I hope itā€™s not too late to join the party.

Best regards,
June(in China:wink:)

2 Likes

June,

Itā€™s great to have you here!