Welcome to Book Club! Say hi

Jump into this topic to say hi, meet everyone, and carry out any off-topic discussions.

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Looking forward to sharing this book journey with you all. We’ve got some treats ahead!

2 Likes

Same author, same coffee pot, same analysis… different title!

3 Likes

I’ve started! Wine and a book on the couch. Can’t complain.

p.s. It’s ridiculously hard to take a selfie that includes your face and book but doesn’t see down your top, while sitting down.

7 Likes

Hey everyone!

Taking on this book club from Denver, Colorado and inviting many friends to join.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for all the Twitter love Arleigh.

I should have said that I’m joining you all from Auckland, NZ. Would be cool to hear where everyone else is from.

2 Likes

Howdy. I’m in Austin, TX. I’m already reading and I can’t wait for this party to get started!

1 Like

Hello All! Super excited about this book club…now I have to find this book in the pile of others I’m trying to read…all at the same time! LOL

2 Likes

Yay!

I hear ya. I’m having to do some reprioritising.

1 Like

Hey, I reckon I’ll join in. Could be good motivation.

2 Likes

May join in… would be good to re-read this classic or at least see what you all are talking about. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone, I’m very new to the field. Just started to learn UX at DesignLab UX Academy. This is one of the first book that I’ve bought (then voted here also to be first to read). I cannot promise to be on track with the readings due to the commitments to the course but I try.
Zita

2 Likes

Just do what you can do and enjoy yourself. There won’t be a test. Promise.

Hello! I am August and I am excited to read and discuss with everyone!

2 Likes

Hi - I’m Linda - excited to be part of this inaugural book club

4 Likes

Hey I’m Neil!

Excited to read and learn with you all!

2 Likes

Hi all! Joining in from Sydney, Australia. Looking forward to reading the book and joining the conversation - and hopefully actually keeping on track. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome to see so many people joining in.

1 Like

Hi all!

Count me in!

Roll on June the 5th! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great timing! I just started this book.
James
Medicine Hat. Canada.

2 Likes