UXBeginner.com's portfolio course on Udemy

Oz over at uxbeginner.com has some great articles and one-on-one coaching for people getting started in UX (frequently making us jealous!).

He has just launched his new Ultimate UX Portfolio Course on Udemy. He describes it like this:

This course is born out of working with hundreds of students, who helped me realize the biggest pain points of crafting a UX portfolio. Lectures range from using frameworks to write your portfolio to advanced topics like presenting NDA-friendly work. It’s 45 lectures of practical, action packed content!

If this looks like something you need, he’s offering a 50% off discount (expires this Friday July 22): https://www.udemy.com/the-ultimate-ux-portfolio-course/?couponCode=UXB-FB-SPECIAL

Just thought you’d like to know. I’d love to hear what people think of it!

3 Likes

Hey all, Oz here. Thanks Luke for creating this thread. If you’re struggling with creating a UX portfolio or have questions on what The Ultimate UX Portfolio Course covers, just give me a shout.

If you’ve just graduated from a UX Bootcamp, or just need to create or update your portfolio, now’s the time to grab the course at the lowest price. Like Luke said, the 50% off full price lasts until Friday 7/22, as my future promotions will be capped at 20-30% off.

Since this is a new course, I’m excited to continually improve and update it with feedback from students.

Thanks and once again leave comment if you have any burning questions!

1 Like

I’ve been following OZ for a while, he’s great!

1 Like

hello, sorry to be a buzzkill, but lately i’ve been researching all these courses and bootcamps and training and seminars and there is so many of them and it kind of begs the questions why should i choose you (not you, OZ, but you know what I mean) over someone else? I’m barely one foot into the field and I get ambushed, so to speak. sorry,

• confused swishie

Hi @swishie – we’re currently in the process of putting together a summary article which might help you to narrow things down.

1 Like

Thanks @HAWK !

Dang just missed the discount.

Hi @JxSleptOn1, Not as good as Oz’s opening deal, but you can still get 40% off using the code COURSEMASTERY and this URL (deal expires August 8).

Done! Thanks. My portfolio needs a lot of work lol

1 Like

be sure to let us know how it goes… I’m hoping I won’t need more portfolio after I finish UX Academy, but it’s possible…

1 Like