- Log in
- observe http://community.uxmastery.com/t/information-that-will-change-our-lives/2229/256?u=klaatu under Information that will change our lives!
- key Home
- observe the opening post from
@HAWK dated 2016-10-214
- click the magnifying glass icon
- type the following word – and refrain from keying Enter or Return:
Search this topic
- click the first result
- observe http://community.uxmastery.com/t/information-that-will-change-our-lives/669/14
- key End
- the end of the one topic where you chose to Search this topic
- the end of a different topic, Information that will change our lives.
Not yet reproducible whilst logged out with Web.
seeking within topic 2229 leads the user away from 2229
– away ≠ within. I came here to give you these facts.
Whilst the changes of lives may be welcome – our organisation does wish for the world to make itself a better place – the change of topic when specifying no more than one topic is a somewhat peculiar UX. Keyword:
A few minutes the bug was consistently reproducible. Now with the same browser (Firefox 53.0), with the same window, the bug is no longer reproducible. Sorry.
I wonder whether the bug was cache-related. (It has been noted that with some sites, Firefox appears to represent stale content.)
If I can make the issue reproducible once more, I will perform a screen recording.