UX Career Questions

Hi,
My name is Jane which came from China. I graduated from the top 3 fine arts university in China at 2012, the reason why I went to that university it because I’m interested in UX filed. Before I graduated I found out my university did not teach me what I need.

After I worked one year in Beijing, China as a full-time Graphic& Website Designer, I decided to come to America and look for UX job opportunity.

I was a contractor illustrator for 2 years after I came to America, But now I lost and trying to get any help I can to figure it out how to get an Entry-level UX job? ( It’s even hard to find a graphic design job here.) Also, I noticed that there are a lot of expensive/ free online classes or Bootcamps around. To be honest, I never expected to struggle with job hunting, I really don’t know what to do, Please give me some suggestion and I will really really appreciate it.

I still believe I can be a really good UX Designer. Should I just go to some free class and learn? or go to any Bootcamp with expensive tuition? How can I get a credible mentor and eventually land an entry-level UX job?

My online portfolio: https://www.behance.net/PandorasCube
Please give me some advice and guidance.

Many Thanks,
Jane