Ux australia 2015

Hey Everyone,

I’m going to UX Australia next month in lovely Brisbane [URL=“http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/snow-chaos-closes-hume-highway-the-main-road-between-sydney-and-melbourne/story-fnizu68q-1227445204442”](which is experiencing snow right now) - who else is going?

I’m very excited to be going along again this year - last year I went with work. This year it wasn’t my turn to go with work (there’s roughly 10 tickets allocated to my work area for 80 something designers so we share it around!) and couldn’t go on my own so I was sad because I thought I’d missed out, but a few days ago Optimal Workshop asked me to go with them and be at their conference stall as UX Agony Aunt! :slight_smile:

Matt and I will both be there! We’re teaching a version of our Introduction to User Experience workshop.

So glad that OptimalWorkshop is able to get you there ASHM. =) You’ll be fantastic on their stall as UX Agony Aunt!

Yay! See you there! :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to all of it - UX Australia is a bit of a gala event in the UX Mastery calendar! cough UX Brothers cough

But particularly Dave Gray’s Gamestorming workshop (which we’re catching in Melbourne on the Friday before the conference) and his opening keynote.

Dan Szuc will be there. And Alex Kan is going to give a talk about storytelling as part of UX, which is pretty much my favourite UX topic. =)

What does everyone else think of this year’s lineup?

Yeah pretty pumped about it!

Show offs. :frowning:

:stuck_out_tongue: haha