Storytelling & UX

Hi everyone, I’ve been a member of this group for a while, and I’m working on a project called TrueUX — it’s a holistic UX tool for UX/UI designers.

The product is far away from finishing, we just have a super minimal prototype at the moment. But in the mean time me and my co-founder are writing about UX and our prototype, to see what problems we can tackle, and if our prototype (and future product) would have any value.

Our latest article is called “The story of a UX tool” and goes into story-telling and UX. Specifically, we’re trying to incorporate a feature in which you can amend your wireframe or prototype (e.g. hiding or showing certain elements) on the basis of your audience and presentation.

If you have the time, I would love to hear your thoughts on the article, or just about storytelling and UX in general. For instance, do you make changes to the UX assets (e.g. a wireframe) you show in a presentation, on the basis of who you’re presenting to? Do you hide or show certain elements, and is that possible in your tool of choice? Any insight is helpful, really :slight_smile:

3 Likes