Reimagining UX experiences in E-Commerce

I’m Shaina. A while ago I started the Market Project as a way to explore how we could use UI/UX design to encourage more storytelling in online craft marketplaces (e.g Etsy, Zazzle, Artfire). I’d like to hear your thoughts on it! I’m always trying to improve so any notes would be greatly appreciated!

CHECK IT OUT HERE:
https://www.welcometomarketproject.com/

3 Likes

The design is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The colors are amazing and eye catching.

However, you just need to check the mobile version. Check out this Welcome!  |  Search  |  Google Developers to learn a little bit more about this subject. :slight_smile:

I hope this will help you!

2 Likes

yes i found it eye-catching too

1 Like

Reimagining UX experiences in e-commerce involves designing websites and apps that are intuitive, user-friendly, and visually appealing. Key principles include simplicity, consistency, and accessibility. UX designers should prioritize user needs and preferences, conduct user testing and research, and iterate based on feedback. Features like personalized recommendations, easy navigation, and seamless checkout can help improve the user experience and increase conversions. E-commerce businesses that prioritize UX design can differentiate themselves in a crowded market and build loyal customer bases.

Hey @shainaatan

It’s very awesome. The use of UI/UX design is accurate and upto the mark. Thanks for sharing with us. Please check my webpage and suggest me some changes if required:
Best eCommerce development company