Question regarding job descriptions

When applying to ui/ux designer positions I sometimes see descriptions such as pixel perfect designs. I just wanted some clarification on what does that mean exactly? For example do they mean if I am working on a mobile design that my canvas size should be the same exact size as a mobile screen? Or do they mean things like having text lined up,spacing proper,etc?

Hi @ralphc-nyc, I think pixel perfect design is the final version of UI, it includes your canvas size, spacing, grids… everything.

Also read this answers to your question https://www.quora.com/What-does-pixel-perfect-mean

ok thanks, appreciate it.

Hey @ralphc-nyc – welcome. :slight_smile:

Are you currently looking for UX work?

Hi, Yes I am currently looking for UX work.

Let us know a bit more about what you’re looking for, what skill level you are, and we’re you’d be looking to work in case someone hears of something. :slight_smile:

I’m looking for an entry or junior level position as a UI/UX Designer. I’ve learned and worked on my own personal projects doing sketches,wireframes,user flows and mockups with knowledge of prototyping. I usually use Adobe Fireworks for everything. In terms of location of looking for work, I’m in NYC and looking for something around there too specifically in Manhattan, NY.