Looking through your portfolio I have some more general feedback and a few nit picky things, again as this is very subjective feedback, please take it with a grain of salt.
Just two errors that I could find:
- pg 19 “From one of my many books I could the Elito method” - could seems to be the wrong word choice
- pg 32 “Due to the work we done GSMA has” - should be a have between we and done
I liked how you have things that you learned in these projects (in the overviews), i'd like to see more around problems that you came up against and how you overcame them.
You have a good mix of sketches and higher fidelity, and I like that we can follow along in your process quite clearly for each project.
Two personal preference things:
- I feel it is good to get across your personality, and how people who have worked with you view you, but I would leave it at the references. To me the wall of post-it notes etc is a little much, when we got the good feedback from those who have worked with you and your personality that comes through in your writing and process.
- Your portfolio is quite large. Although it gives a very thorough understanding, I'm not sure potential employers will want to look through the whole thing, but I'm not sure about this one.
- I feel that as part of it being quite large, it is also quite busy in terms of the layout and maybe this could be simplified a little bit more.
It would be really interesting to hear your story, so if you do have time it would be great if you could put it up!