Pandora usability study question

Hi

My name is Ting, I am doing a school project for the music stream app and I would really appreciate if you could help me to fill out the following questionnaire. I will be building out a prototype for this project, so feel free to leave your email and I can send you link for usability test! Thank you and much and I really appreciated!

Best,

Done. Good luck!

Hey Doug, thank you so much for the participation! I really appreciate you taking the time for filling out the questionnaire, it really help me better understanding and how to improve on conducting survey like this. I will be building out prototype after gathering all the information and hopefully you can help giving some more feedback then.

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’m always happy to help anywhere I can be useful. Please feel free to reach out to me whenever works for you.

1 Like

Done. Would you like some feedback on your survey? I have a few ideas which might help you to get more valuable feedback in the future.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time filling out this questionnaire. It would be great if you can provide some feedback.

I think ux research is harder than what I expected. But I received couple feedbacks from other designers and this actually help me better understand the design thinking. The project is actually trying to add a new “TurnUp” feature for Pandora. And I am working on wireframing right now. So I really appreciate if you could give me some feedbacks. Thanks!

Done!

Sure thing. :slight_smile:

• The first thing that I found a little confusing was that you ask for my email address twice. The first time there is no explanation of why, which causes a bit of friction. I don’t really like giving out my contact details without an explicit reason.

• Gender. Having binary gender options is exclusive and can be upsetting to some people. I’d consider adding some other options. Here is an article that talks those through.

• “What do you expected or needed when you started using the app? Did the app meet your expectations or need?” – I would split that into two questions… because it is.

• I respect anyone that speaks more than one language (I don’t!) but I’d suggest getting a friend or colleague to do a quick english edit of your questions if your audience is predominantly english speaking.

I’m happy to clarify anything further.

1 Like