I'm working on an update for a component within our responsive framework.
The current solution is providing within the component:
- * navigation tools (ex. back button)
- * context actions (ex. bulk actions for table items)
- * page title
- border bottom
We want to simplify the component (we want to provide a better semantic code as well) and are thinking to develop this solution:
- * navigation container with back button
- * Header container with title and border
- Content container with all the items belonging to the page/view content
We have a couple of open topics (mostly related to the extra small breakpoint) so far:
- we are consuming initial room because the back button is in a dedicated container (DIV)
- the context actions button can be alone in some screens and again we are consuming room for a button that is not a primary CTA
What do you think?
Have you face something similar in your experience?
Do you have any examples in other we apps?
Looking forward to reading your comments