Hey fellow UXers,
Recently I saw on a YouTube channel where the reviewer shows off people’s work stacks - a summary of everything they use for their job. I thought of giving this a try.
In the picture below I’ve lined up all the tools I use everyday for work and leisure.
- MBP 15 - Mid 2015 version - the workhorse
- iPhone 6S Plus 128 gigs
- A sharpie and a highlighter/sketch pens - must have tools in my arsenal
- A Kindle Paperwhite 6 - for all the heavy reading
- A book from the library, preferably ones with lots of photographs - I get these for design inspiration
- Some stickies - well, the must haves along with the sharpie
- The Jaybird X2 - classical music gets my thoughts flowing, I have these and stare at my wall of stickies
Additionally, I have a 1 TB external hard drive which I use to keep a backup of all my work.
What do you use as part of your everyday setup?
I’d love to see all of your setups as well.