Will process some points and continue expanding/modifying the pages, and particularly the ‘recent work’ type pages themselves.
It’s super work in progress, but ya’ll know that already.
I’m not sure what to call it myself. Things I do
- scope projects and have a say in proposal formation for UX projects
- lay out the work and specifications for my projects on all work to be done,
- personally do all research and UX work (up until visual / aesthetic design [def not a visual designer ]),
- outline projects, briefs, and create tasks for our overseas office of designers and developers
- help load balance our work together with them, set sprints, and approve work… a lot of “product owner” type stuff
- am the main single of contact for my clients and the agency
a lot of my clients have a technological understanding from the previous century. I fancy being able to make my work, or the work we do in general, really accessible.
The ‘default’ seems to be project manager or account manager, but idk. I have a scrum master certification and was working on passing the PMP.
Am i applying for UX architect work? a couple did have that title, yes. but generally it’s some UX Designer or Management role involved with UX designers.