Looking for mentor

Hello everyone!
As the title says I’m looking for a mentor. :slight_smile:

About me:
After working in IT for over 10 years I decided that it was time to work for myself and so I started my own small IT company. I wanted to have a better connection with my clients and to really make a difference in the way they do they business. I have experience in almost every aspect of product delivery and I have come to a realization that I like talking to people about how they work, what influences their decisions, etc… Being always laughed at for bringing color pencils and drawing stuff while interviewing clients I felt that I don’t belong … until I discovered UX community.
Working for myself led to an opportunity to try some of the UX techniques. Ideally I wish to do UX and project management fulltime while my hubby deals with development and technical aspects.
I’m currently based in Zagreb, Croatia.
You can find more about me on my blog https://squirrel-does-ux.com/

So, I look for someone to guide me in the process, calming me down when I start to panic, pointing me in the right direction when I’m feeling lost, and critique me so I can become better.

Any guidance would be more than welcomed.

Hi @am_squirrel :slight_smile:

Being always laughed at for bringing color pencils and drawing stuff while interviewing clients I felt that I don’t belong
Sorry to hear about the laughing – you most definitely belong here!

I’ll send our your request to our Twitter audience and see if we can hook you up with someone. In the mean time, you are more than welcome to come and moan to us when you’re panicking or feeling lost.

Thank you :slight_smile: