Looking for a remote UX/UI designer

Hello,

I am looking for a remote UX/UI designer to work on web application that are designed to analyse data and maps by travel time. More info here https://www.traveltimeplatform.com/careers/#ux

Maybe you are interested or know someone?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi there,
I’ll post this in our Slack channel for you. Lots of people look for jobs there.

Thank you a lot.

Hi there, I just wanted to share a great opportunity with you: We have an exciting open innovation challenge in the field of UX – anyone interested?

My name is Johanna and I work at ekipa, an initiator for open innovation challenges. We are currently leading the “SAP’s Mobile Experience” project because SAP is opening its innovation process and is looking for innovative existing or new ideas to rethink and design its intelligent enterprise applications. The aim is to create the most innovative and mobile user experience possible.

SAP is looking for innovative minds with diverse backgrounds: Whether students, startups, coders or UX agencies and designer - anyone interested can register on our platform - alone or as a team. You also have the option to find team members.

Interested? Have a look on our platform or just message me and I can give you further information:
ekipa > SAP

Best,
Johanna