Learning UX - Short Survey for first project

Hi guys!

I’m working on a Canadian Travel App design project for my User Experience (UX) Design course and your responses will help me learn about how you use your phone for travel and what’s important to you in a travel app (my first project).

I am looking for participants to complete this super short survey (approx 2mins). I appreciate all responses.

Travel App Survey

If this post is inappropriate, I apologize–I didn’t read that it wasn’t.

best,

Danielle

1 Like

Done!

No worries, it’s totally legit to post surveys. We’d appreciate it if you stuck around and became part of the community though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah wonderful that’s great to hear. Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Done!!! Always happy to do surveys

1 Like

Finished!

If you don’t mind me asking, what school are you going to for your UX course? I just started last week and am on my first project as well!

(Feel free to just say ‘I’d prefer not to answer that, but good luck!’ if that’s information you’re not comfortable sharing)

1 Like

It’s at RED Academy in Vancouver BC. Just an Essentials course. So far so good! I’ve been a graphic designer for years so I’m enjoying adding this new level.

Where are you taking your course?

1 Like

Thank you everyone!

I’m going to a coding bootcamp called DevMountain in SLC- I am striving to break into the industry with this course and start a career!

That’s great, good luck with your UX career!

2 Likes

Had fun thinking about what I’d like for that second last question! Good one.

Hi Danielle:
You have some typos in your survey in #4–should be ‘accommodation’, ‘flight booking/check in’, #7–should be ‘restaurant’.

HTH
Cheers,
Vickie

Thanks for the feedback guys!