This is a 90-minute LIVE workshop called Give Good Portfolio, and in it @joenatoli will walk attendees step-by-step through what’s wrong with the vast majority of online portfolios.
He's going to conduct the workshop live on three specific dates, and people can join online from anywhere in the world:
- Tuesday, August 22nd, 7PM EDT
- Wednesday, August 23rd, 7 PM EDT
- Saturday, August 26th, 10AM EDT
Joe will show attendees why they’re making it harder for themselves to get noticed and get hired. Because even if the work itself is spectacular (which it usually is), you're likely making many of the same mistakes he's seen thus far in his own recruiting endeavours.
More importantly, he’ll walk attendees through exactly what they should be doing instead, from the very first screen. In this live, remote workshop, they’ll learn:
- Why (and how) your portfolio is sabotaging your job (or client) search
- The ONE thing every single portfolio gets WRONG
- What employers and clients really want from your portfolio
- The one thing you MUST speak to, visually and verbally
- Why impressive visuals WON’T get you the job
- How to position yourself as a strategic asset, not an order-taker
- The right (and wrong) way to present case studies
- The only 3 things any recruiter, employer or client cares about
- Using social media — and making sure it doesn’t hurt you
- The anatomy of a Winning Portfolio – sample components you must include in your portfolio, and a template to guide your efforts
- And at the end of the workshop, you’ll do a live portfolio critique, using portfolios submitted in advance by workshop attendees. Which means they may get a personal portfolio review, critique and advice for improvement from me.
Save 20% when you enrol by August 11th!
The workshop fee is $87 — but everyone who enrolls before August 11th, 2017 will get in for just $69.
ENROL NOW + SAVE 20%