Help required with A/B Test

Hi all,
I’m hoping some of you may have the time to take part in a short A/B test. I’m currently in the process of building out a bigger list of testers together, but I still need a few more numbers to help me do some initial testing.

Just a little background about the company, we create online business courses to help people set up and build online businesses. The Community presented here, will be a peer-to-peer support area for members and allow them to ask questions about their business or courses they are taking. There are also a number of mentors and course instructors who will be part of the community and will be available to answer questions too.

I am currently testing some layout variations for the homepage. It’s MVP stage, so the design is kept to a minimum. If you would be happy to take part in a quick short test, it won’t take longer than 2 minutes to complete.

All you need to do is click on the link below!
http://verifyapp.com/p/0e99a272435a58e731e63109e66745c0f0620666

There will be two options to choose from, all you need to do is choose one and tell us
This is not a test of your ability — there are no right or wrong answers.
I am only testing design your design preferences.

Thanks again if you cant take your time to take part. Your help with this is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Zonja

Done!

Done

@zonja done :slight_smile:

Cheers every one!

Done.

I feel quite strongly about including a feed. Speaking as a professional community manager rather than a UXer, social proof is really important. People feel a lot more safe sharing and taking part in conversations if they can get a feel for the kind of questions and language that are appropriate in a community. People are also more likely to engage if they feel like they somehow connected to others, which the presence of avatars conveys.

Great - Thanks @HAWK

1 Like