Get ready to... Discourse! We're about to relaunch this community

[SIZE=14px][B]We’re migrating this community to a new platform.[/B][/SIZE]

Finally the day has come! We’re leaving vBulletin behind and moving onto a much more robust, bug-free, user-friendly community platform – Discourse!

That will happen this Friday evening AEST (just after midnight Thursday PST).

[SIZE=14px][B]What that will mean for you.[/B][/SIZE]

If you visit here during the migration process (which will take 2 or 3 hours) you’ll find this place shut. Hang fire and keep an eye on your inbox – we’ll send you instructions to create your new account on Discourse, and link it to your existing information (posts, messages etc).

If you have any questions or concerns, email hawk@uxmastery.com and I’ll help you out.

See you on the other side!

We completed the migration earlier tonight (Eastern Australian time) without a hiccup, and every registered member on the old system should have received a welcome email with a link to confirm and import their existing account details, posts, replies, etc. If you’ve missed this email let us know and we’ll re-send it.

In the meantime, how good is Discourse! We’ve been planning and looking forward to today for a long time, and know this platform will be a great support for the UX Mastery community. A massive, public thanks to @HAWK from me. I love your work!

Discourse is the best! Stoked with how well this all went down, which is completely thanks to all your hard work and planning @Lukcha – you’re a legend. :slight_smile: