Feedback on my first case study?

I finished my first full week and first project for UXDI at General Assembly (only 9 weeks to go :wink:), and now I’d really appreciate some feedback on my first case study that I just wrote for my portfolio.

Edit: My first case study is now on Behance and Medium, and I’ve written a draft of my second case study. Links are below in a later comment.

2 Likes

Good work Chris, it’s great!
I’ve made a couple of minor comments on the doc.

2 Likes

I agree with Hawk’s comments…a summary statement of lessons learned, next steps etc would give the presentation the closure it needs for a case study.

2 Likes

Amazing work!

1 Like

Very nice work!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I tweaked the problem statement and added a conclusion.

Also, I know the embedded prototypes don’t work in the Google Doc. For right now, you just have to open the links in new tabs.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on my first case study! I’ve posted a revised version on Behance and Medium if you’re interested.

I’ve also just written my second case study, and I’d love any feedback I can get on it.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Fantastic! You’ve done a great job of documenting your process again, and I love how you highlight your learnings and what you’ll do differently next time.

1 Like

Thanks!