Ask the UXperts: Accessibility : The Journey and the Destination (with Derek Featherstone)

[B][SIZE=13px]If anyone ever earned the right to be called the king of anything, I’d say that our next UXpert would be that person. I am excited to announce that we’ll be hosting Derek Featherstone in our chatroom next, to talk about that thing that he’s famous for talking about – Accessibility : the Journey and the Destination.[/SIZE][/B]

An introduction is probably unnecessary, but just in case: Derek is the brains behind Simply Accessible. He is also an amazing speaker, teacher and conference presenter extraordinaire.

If you need to take an hour of unpaid leave to make this session, then do it. An audience with Derek is not to be missed.

When: 8pm Wednesday 8 April PDT or 1pm Thursday 9 April AEST (or find out what time it will be at your place).
Where: Our Campfire chatroom
What: Ask the UXperts sessions run for approximately an hour and best of all, they don’t cost a cent. They are text based so there is no audio or video, but a full transcript is posted up on uxmastery.com in the days following the session.

See you there!

Looking forward to this, partly because I’ll be hosting this chat as Hawk can’t make it. Big boots to fill!

Hope to see you all in the chat room.

Too early for me - but highly recommended. Had a workshop with Derek a few years ago, and it was fantastic.