An opportunity to be published on UXMastery

Those of you that read our content will know that I review a lot of UX courses. We get approached more and more these days from education providers, asking us to review their courses, and I just can’t keep up with the workload.

We have the opportunity to review a really interesting looking course at the moment and rather than turning it down, we thought we’d give one of you the opportunity. You could do the course for free, and in return, review it for our site. You can preview the course here.

Take a look at some of the examples here to get an idea of how much work is involved.

If you’re interested in the opportunity to take the course for free and get published on our site, please contact me by email with a link to one example of your writing.

The deadline for registering your interest is Wednesday 19th August (one week from now).

That’s cool, is it still available?

That particular course has been snapped up @melka89 but I have another one available if you’re keen.
Email me a link to a sample of your writing to hawk at uxmastery.com and we can take it from there. :slight_smile: