Advice needed for onboarding / walkthrough of new feature

this is a great plan…maybe could be a good compromise, to avoid frustration and overload for users, to deliver a sticky footer (or container) with the CTA

Sticky footer might be nice if I can do this with the legacy code base :slight_smile:

if there’s a will there’s a way…bring some delicious sweet treats to your DEVs (according my experience they have sweet tooth) :slight_smile:

Luckily I sit next to the sweetie table and can bake :slight_smile:

1 Like

do it and let us know about the revenue

1 Like

The chocolate truffles and a classic victoria sponge have gone down well in the past :cake:

I just googled it! Now I am searching for some spots here in Zurich where I can have it!
Damn…

It’s a british classic! The last one I did for work had a hint of lavender in the jam and lots of buttercream, it quickly vanished! I’ve done one with whipped fresh cream and lots of homemade strawberry jam too!

I also do a mean triple chocolate cake, hint of coffee, melted chocolate in the sponge, covered in ganache and homemade truffles!

(Now I’m hungry!)

I’ve also updated the link, is it looking any better now? :slight_smile:

are u Nigella Lawson?

Not quite, but I do put on a good housewife act!

(It’s always good to know some classic bakes in case you need to bake an apology cake, which will heal all wounds!)

you improved it a lot, I do like it!

Here’s a list of thoughts:

I’d like to quarrel with you!

12px is the standard styling across the app, I will see if I can do some bespoke css for this page (the whole app needs a proper restyle!)

I like the zoomed in bit, will have a go at this.

I grouped the CTA and checkbox as in a previous onboarding screen for a different app the users kept missing the ‘don’t show me this again’ option and flooded our support team and it ended up being switched off for all users. Would it make more sense to have ‘don’t show me this again’ and ‘print’ together on the left, and the CTA on the right?

(Thanks for all your help, I owe you some cake!!)

definitely yes!

YES, YES, YES!

1 Like

Ha. Love this thread!

3 Likes

yeah me too… specially the cake part… made me hungry :wink: … wish there was an option to like entire thread instead of just posts. Is there already?

1 Like

You will be happy to see Cake!

1 Like

Nope :frowning:

There is now!!

1 Like

the yummy thread :wink:

1 Like